Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Since I have an addiction to shoes, and lets be clear shopping in general, I thought I should start documenting some of my finds. Some are quite impressive! This week, I went into Ross looking for something completely different, I looked across to the other side of the rack, and I beheld these beauties.

Yet another boy in my life. It's always Syd and the guys. Thank you, Mr. Sam Edleman. You can hug my feet any day, and I don't even feel like you need to take me to dinner first. I didn't do the research to see how much these cost, but most SE shoes run around $120-$150 at Nordies. Read em and weep ladies, and queens alike:

Yep, $24.99 and better than any other "sale" item you might find at the real Nordies or that blue light special generic brand super batch of TP.  5" heels, real leather like buttah, and a Mary Jane strap that hits at just the right part of your foot so that you don't have the unfortunate kankle illusion. ( Unless you actually have them, then you should only be coveting these, and never ever be seen in any sort of Mary Jane, or pencil skirt with a hem line that hits above those things.)



I will figure out a better picture sitch, but for now you get the drift. Check back next Thursday for what find I may have picked up at this weekends Gem Show.

Ciao!! xx

1 comment:

Shalika-Creative SOUL said...

Hi Sydney you and I met at the JNSQ event last week. I was obsessing over your beautiful accessories and NOW I am obsessing over those fabulous shoes. I blog as well check it out and follow www.alilpieceofmysoul.blogspot.com

Always, SOULBeautiful Shalika