Monday, March 26, 2012

Gods O' Moto and Sunshine are a Shining

Little late of a post, I didn't have WiFi on my trip. Check back for more pics later this week! :) Best trip BY far.

Sitting in the airport right now, about ready to board my plane to go to LAS VEGASSSSS! I'm not excited, At. All. My girlie friends are already there, and as soon as I get there we are on our way to Lavo. I doubt there will be celebrity sightings on a Wednesday night, but you never know!


I really want Josh Hansen to be there, but I think I saw on Twitter that he is going to a snowboard thing in Mammoth with Danny and the Dingo. I am pretty sure if he just met me, he would want to be BFF's. Right? I mean I can't booty clap like Dianna Dahlgren, but I know what a cc is so that should count for something. Hahaha, such a #motoho I am.

I really do like lil sis Pratt, but Lets be clear. I am SO much more best of both worlds.

Tomorrow will bring in a day at the pool. Praying for pretty pool boys walking around with Evian spray and sunscreen. Yep, I am dillusional and think I am someone... or was in another life! Ending the day and beginning the evening at Tao Beach. Maybe Kim K will be there, and I can make an educated decision on how fake/bitchy she really is. OR if she really is as small as everyone says she is... poor girl. Fakes a marrige for money AND she looks fat TV. At least she's got millions that she can thank RayJ for.

I am MOST excited to be heading out to Havasu Friday AM, where we will be attending the 4th round of the WORCS series. Kind of bummed because alot of the usual folks will be up at the Hare and Hound in Idaho, but screw them. How can you possibly beat 90 degrees, standing in the lake with a beer, and watchin a dirt bike race. Heaven I tell you, utter serentiy.

Check out @FMF_RPM_KTM, and @vurboffroad for live updates on Sat and Sun.
Mike Brown jumpin over the water portion.

No comments: